Tuesday 10 December 2013

2013 nearly over

What a busy year we have had and now it is time to look forward to next year.  That is of course after Christmas!  All our travels have meant that work at home is very slow but at least we can remember this year as one where we were away at least once every month.  Our latest weekend away was up in the Harrogate area and what a great weekend we had, even had afternoon teas at Betty's ( and we don't "do" tea)



This month is a lot quieter only one weekend away and that was down in Milton Keynes - all the best places.  Now we are looking forward to the new year with so many trips planned for 2014.



My new hobby is certainly taking up a lot of time and now I have no shortage so all sorts of jewellery.  If only I could work out how to upload photos to this blog I would be able to show you.



It's a very slow learning curve for me!!!!!









1 comment: